Jonathan joined Reed Smith in 2012 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. With over 10 years experience in e-discovery, he brings a wide breadth of knowledge to the group.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009, 法学博士, Environmental Law, Science and Policy Certificate Program, Appellate Moot Court Competition; Environmental Law Clinic; Dean's Scholarship
- University of Pittsburgh, 2005, 学士, Political Science and Psychology, Dean's List
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia
- State Supreme Court - West Virginia
Civic & Charitable Affiliations
- Nine Mile Run Watershed Association – Board Member (2009-2013)