Matt represents financial institutions in matters relating to business reorganization, loan restructuring, bankruptcy and commercial finance law. Additionally, Matt has provided financial restructuring and other strategic advice in many of Reed Smith's creditors committee representations. Matt appears regularly in bankruptcy courts in the Southern District of New York, the District of Delaware, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
- 美国宾夕法尼亚大学, 1992, 法学博士
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, 1989, 理学学士
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Banking and Finance Law and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2019-2023. The Best Lawyers in America is issued by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology can be found at bestlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Philadelphia & Surrounds Bankruptcy/Restructuring, 2014, 2016-2022. Chambers USA is issued by Chambers and Partners. A description of the selection methodology can be found at chambers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.