T.J. is an associate in Reed Smith’s San Francisco office. His practice currently focuses on real estate, state and local tax, and corporate transactional matters. He represents banks and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) in commercial real estate and corporate acquisition transactions. T.J. has experience drafting purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, and deeds, conducting due diligence review, and guiding a transaction to completion from start to close.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2021, 法学博士, Faculty Award – Federal Income Tax; Faculty Award – California State & Local Business Tax; Faculty Award – Property; Dean’s Award – Mergers & Acquisitions
- 加州大学伯克利分校, 2013, 学士, Social Welfare
- American Bar Association
- Charles Houston Bar Association
- Wiley Manuel African-American Bar Association
- John M. Langston Bar Association