Brian joined Reed Smith's Records and E-Discovery Group at its inception in 2011. In his role as a Senior E-Discovery Attorney, he has provided support in a variety of practice areas, including commercial and antitrust litigations, regulatory investigations, and corporate due diligence reviews. He has extensive discovery experience specific to the financial sector pertaining to government investigations, mortgage matters, bankruptcy proceedings, and employment matters arising from bank mergers.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2006, 法学博士
- West Virginia University, 2003, 学士, Sociology & Anthropology, cum laude
- West Virginia University, 2002, 学士, History, cum laude
- State Superior Court - Pennsylvania
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- Member of the Chapel Bells and Promise Bells Bell Choirs at Mt. Lebanon United Methodist Church
- Reed Smith Softball Team