Megan is counsel in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Her practice focuses on government investigations and litigation in the health care sector. In this context, she represents national pharmacy chains, hospitals and hospital systems, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies in government investigations and litigation. Megan also represents pharmacies and pharmacy employees in matters before the Drug Enforcement Administration and Texas State Board of Pharmacy, and represents health care clients in audits and investigations at the state and federal level. She has served as a member of the national coordinating counsel teams for several pieces of pharmaceutical litigation on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company. Her experience includes multiple jury trials and administrative hearings on behalf of her clients, as well as the handling of complex electronic discovery issues.
- University of Texas School of Law, 1997, J.D.
- Texas Christian University, 1992, B.S.
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Judge Suzanne Covington Pro Bono Service Award, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, 2008