Joe is a senior associate in the firm’s Global Corporate Group.
Joe’s practice focuses on advising financial institutions on federal and state regulatory and compliance matters. Joe advises investment funds, investment advisers, broker-dealers, and commodity pool operators (CPOs) and commodity trading advisers (CTAs) on the federal laws that govern the securities and commodities industries, including the Investment Advisers Act, the Investment Company Act, the Securities Exchange Act, and the Commodity Exchange Act.
- Wake Forest University, 2014, J.D., Law Alumni Council Scholarship; CALI Awards in Employment Discrimination, International Criminal Law, and Advanced Legal Research; Award for Editorial Excellence
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Atlantic-10 Commissioner’s Student-Athlete Honor Roll
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Co-Chairman, National Investment Company Service Association (NICSA), Next Generation Committee
- Pressley Ridge, Associate Board of Directors