Praj is Chair of the firm's Energy & Natural Resources Industry Group, and is based in Reed Smith’s London office. He has over 20 years of experience representing a wide range of banks, exchanges, hedge funds and energy and commodity companies in a variety of transactional, cross-border regulatory, compliance and risk management matters within the energy sector.
- McGill University, M.A.
- College of Law, London, LPC
- College of Law, Chester, CPE
- University of Oxford, Exeter College, BA / MA, First Class, Hons.
- England und Wales
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Commodities: Derivatives & Energy Trading, 2019-2020, 2022, 2023
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Derivatives and structured products (including commodities), 2020-2022