Event Type: Seminar
Reed Smith's leading Media and Technology team is pleased to present an exclusive series of seminars and training sessions focussing on legal and regulatory challenges and opportunities arising from ongoing developments in media technologies. The series is directed at in-house counsel and executives who are interested in content, technology, data and strategic partnerships in a connected environment.
The team hosted four seminars during 2012:
- The state of digital - and overview of legal and regulatory issues facing lawyers and executives in industry
- Update on copyright law and contractual methods for exploiting content
- Data mining, the semantic web and privacy
- Navigating collaborative partnerships in the digital value chain
The final topic is on monetising intellectual property on digital networks and devices and includes:
- Advertising on a digital platform
- Business structures – getting it right
- Different commercial models for exploiting content
- Audit clauses and getting your money back
For further information about this event, please contact the Events Team.