Event Type: CLE / CPD
Privacy took center stage in 2012 again, as entities continued to deal with cyber attacks and security threats, and state and federal regulators scrutinized data-collection practices, especially from mobile devices. An additional overarching theme has been the development and evolution of cyber risk insurance, as businesses seek coverage for a variety of security threats and legal risks. How will these trends shape the privacy landscape for 2013?
- 7:45: Registration / Breakfast
- 8:00-8:40: Mobile Device Privacy & Mobile Applications, Including an Update on COPPA
- Jason Novak, Stroz Friedberg
- John Feldman, Reed Smith
- 8:40-9:20: Cyber Risk & Breach Response
- Dave Glockner, Stroz Friedberg
- Christine Nielsen, Reed Smith
- 9:20-10:00: Cyber Risk Insurance & Data Breach Coverage
- Mark Hersh, Reed Smith
- Andy Moss, Reed Smith
This program has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 2.0 hours of general credit.
Click here to register!