Event Type: CLE / CPD
Reed Smith's MCLE DAY 2013
Reed Smith is pleased to host an education program for our clients offering a total of 5 CLE credits, including 1 credit in Legal Ethics.
Topics will include:
- "Labor & Employment - Updates in the law," Lisa Carvalho and Elizabeth Boca
- "IP, High-tech," Carina Tan and Steve Baik
- "New Data Privacy Regulation," Thomas Quinlan and Steven Boranian
- "Cross-Border Deals," Judy Deng and J.C. Lee
- "Green Chemistry and New CA Regulations," Todd Maiden and Jamon Bollock
- "Attorney-Client Privilege," Terry Bates
Click here to register.