Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
9:00 a.m. PT // 11:00 a.m. CT // 12:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Length: 60 minutes
In a world where information is often kept digitally and can be shared effortlessly through the click of a keyboard, it is critical for companies to protect their confidential information, trade secrets, and customer relationships.
In this webinar, a multidisciplinary panel of attorneys from Employment, Commercial Litigation, and Intellectual Property will discuss the following topics:
- Drafting enforceable restrictive covenant agreements
- Handling the departure of key employees – including immediate steps to take if an employee leaves with your company’s information
- Best practices when recruiting and hiring
- Best practices for identifying trade secrets and preserving their confidentiality
- Effective litigation and pre-litigation strategies
- Dealing with joint development and collaboration agreements
Continuing Legal Education
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.