Wayne is the Managing Partner of the firm’s Philadelphia office and a member of the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group, which specializes in business and corporate disputes, class action and multi-district litigation, litigation strategy and management, managed care, mass and toxic torts, and product liability. Wayne also serves as the Hiring Partner for the Philadelphia office.
- Rutgers School of Law, 1997, J.D., with high honors, Rutgers Law Journal, Editor
- University of Delaware, 1991, B.A., Political Science
- New Jersey
- All Federal Courts - Pennsylvania
- All Federal Courts - New Jersey
- All Federal Courts - Colorado
- Honorable Donald W. Van Artsdalen, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania