Wayne is a partner in the firm's Commercial Litigation Group, resident in the Philadelphia office. He is a trial lawyer who has tried cases to juries and arbitrators, and has handled litigation in jurisdictions throughout the country. Wayne has won major jury verdicts, including multimillion-dollar verdicts in commercial cases as a plaintiff. He has also successfully defended major private and public companies and individuals in complex commercial cases.
- Rutgers School of Law, 1997, J.D., with high honors, Rutgers Law Journal, Editor
- University of Delaware, 1991, B.A., Political Science
- New Jersey
- All Federal Courts - Pennsylvania
- All Federal Courts - New Jersey
- All Federal Courts - Colorado
- Honorable Donald W. Van Artsdalen, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania