Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith London Office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 September 2015, 12:00 PM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 18 September 2015, 2:00 PM BST
Reed Smith’s Global Corporate Team are hosting a topical discussion on investment opportunities in the Middle East.
The Middle East maintains a strategic focus on the development of a business and service economy with global reach, based on trade, logistics, financial services, hospitality and tourism, real estate, construction and manufacturing as core business activities. Significant investment is being made in the Middle East to make it the natural choice for local and international organisations to either commence operations or expand an existing commercial presence. Expo 2020 will be the first world expo staged in the Middle East, where the themes of mobility, sustainability and opportunity will be explored in the spirit of global partnership and opportunity.
This discussion, chaired by Reed Smith corporate partner, Donald Moore will also include guest speakers Ibrahim Ahli, Director, Dubai Foreign Direct Investment and Mierta Capaul, Manager, World Bank Group.
Topics will include:
- Middle East as a diverse business economy
- Dubai – a regional commercial hub for investment opportunities in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia
- Opportunities and challenges for global investors
The event will begin at 12 noon with discussion followed by a buffet lunch concluding at 2.00 pm.
For further information or to register, please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.