Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
This seminar will address music licensing for media companies, including:
- Overview of current issues facing users and music
- Review of the international collection society framework and 'option 3' direct licensing
- Licensing for devices and software applications
- Regulation affecting the music industry, including current investigations and initiatives
- Disputes and recourse for commercial users of music
The session will include practical examples and sample drafting exercises.
The seminar will commence at 8.30am with registration and refreshments and conclude at 11.00am.
Attending the whole seminar will count for 2 CPD points.
For further information and to register, please contact a member of the events team.