Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 28 October 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 28 October 2015, 1:00 AM EDT
Managed care membership and the demand for hospital services are growing significantly after passage of the Affordable Care Act. To optimize these revenues, hospitals should carefully consider both how they get paid under their network agreements and the wording of these contracts.
Please join Reed Smith partner Sal Rotella and Becht Advisory Group Managing Partner Joe Becht as they discuss these issues and provide practical suggestions for hospitals to use when negotiating managed care contracts.
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12:00-1:00 p.m. E.T.
* Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- Salvatore G. Rotella, Jr. -Partner, Reed Smith LLP Philadelphia
- Joe Becht - Partner, Becht Advisory Group, LLP
At this session:
- Sal Rotella will identify and discuss key provisions in the boilerplate contracts proposed by the payors; and
- Joe Becht will identify and discuss important payment issues in connection with the accompanying contract rate schedules.
View the recorded program here. (You will need to register to view the recording.)
If you require additional information, contact Kim Peters at +1 412 288 3341 or email@example.com