Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Ritz-Carlton, DIFC
Salon 2, Mezzanine Floor
, Gate Village, DIFC
- Start Date/Time:
- 2 May 2016, 8:30 AM United Arab Emirates Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 2 May 2016, 11:00 AM United Arab Emirates Daylight Time
Reed Smith in partnership with TRACE International will host a breakfast discussion forum on the regulatory changes impacting core industry sectors in the UAE. The forum will bring together senior-level regulation and compliance managers, general counsel and legal directors to review developments in the regulatory environment, and consider how these impact their UAE and Middle East business operations.
This discussion will explore:
- Recent regulatory changes and trends in global regulatory enforcement
- Regulatory and compliance considerations in expanding operations across the wider Middle East region
- A practical guide to implementing and maintaining a compliance programme that meets international standards.
Date: 2 May 2016
08.30 am Registration and refreshments
09.00 am Discussion begins
11.00 am Close
Please contact email@example.com for further information.