Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 8 June 2016, 10:00 AM PDT
- End Date/Time:
- 8 June 2016, 11:00 AM PDT
Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. PT/1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
This program will describe recently adopted and proposed changes to state and federal laws impacting telehealth. We will touch on some of the regulatory obstacles restraining the use of telehealth and what policy changes we anticipate in the short term. Specific topics will include:
- State efforts to change coverage and reimbursement policy
- Medicare policy discussions
- The current federal/state regulatory and licensing environment and the challenges and proposals of allowing Medicare providers to offer telehealth services across state lines.
- Regulation of internet prescribing
- Status of Teladoc, Inc. et al v. Texas Medical Board, et al
To view this webinar on demand, please click here.