Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 15 September 2016, 12:00 PM UTC-12
- End Date/Time:
- 15 September 2016, 1:00 PM UTC-12
Please join us for a webinar addressing key issues for companies employing workers in France and Germany. Our panel will discuss the entire lifecycle of the employment relationship:
- What do I need to watch for when recruiting; can I check social media to see whether I like a candidate?
- Can I withdraw an offer of employment?
- What if I find out someone has lied during the recruitment process?
- Can I change an employee’s terms and conditions of employment?
- What should I know about performance management?
- Can I dismiss employees who take too much sick leave?
- What should I do if an employee blows the whistle?
The end of the relationship
- What are the main issues I should consider if I want to dismiss an employee?
- Does the concept of redundancy exist in France and Germany?
- How can I prevent employees from taking our confidential information or poaching customers?