Jan is responsible for the employment practice in the Munich and Frankfurt offices.
He has extensive experience across all areas of employment-related law, including advisory services, outsourcing and restructuring matters, collective issues, national and international employment project work, benefits and corporate support.
- Germany, 2006, Certified Specialist of Labor Law
- Munich, Germany, 2002, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Munich, Germany, 1999, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 1996, Study of Law
- University of Passau, Germany, 1994, Study of Law
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Labor and Employment Law, 2020-2022.
- 29 January 2015 "Reductions in Force: It's Different in Europe" Corporate Counsel