Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 30 September 2016, 8:30 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 30 September 2016, 10:30 AM BST
Reed Smith will be co-hosting a breakfast seminar with EY on the current opportunities in the Middle East. The event will feature an exclusive presentation by the office of Dubai Foreign Direct Investment (Dubai FDI) followed by a panel discussion on the latest investment trends and opportunities in the Middle East. The discussion will focus on international trade, anti-bribery regulation and enforcement, and recent developments in U.S. and EU sanctions on Iran impacting the Middle East.
Speakers will include:
- Donald Moore, Middle East Corporate and Transactions Partner at Reed Smith
- Leigh Hansson, Global Regulatory Enforcement Partner at Reed Smith
- Mike Adlem, Partner and MENA Leader, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services at EY
- Richard Abbey, Partner, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services at EY (UK)
The event will be of interest to senior executives and legal and compliance teams in large corporates who have existing business in the Middle East or have an interest in entering the region.
08.30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
09.00 a.m. Discussion begins
10.30 a.m. Networking
For further information please contact a member of the events team.