Unclaimed property audits continue to ramp up, as more third-party audit firms jump into the marketplace. Audits are getting more in-depth and covering additional property types, affecting general ledger, securities, payroll, gift cards, and more. This session will help you understand the direction of these audits and put you in a better position to control the audit - "be in the driver's seat."
Event Type: Webinar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 3 August 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 3 August 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Click here to view the webinar.
Join Georgeson, Reed Smith, and UP Advocates for this important webinar - we will address topics including:
- What does it mean to be out of compliance?
- How to control your own destiny when it comes to compliance
- Making voluntary compliance work for your organization
- Mitigation is the key
- Converting audits to VDAs in Delaware