You are cordially invited to attend this webinar about the many aspects of “standing” and effective techniques and strategies to successfully defend class action litigation. Join us to hear from a panel of Reed Smith partners who will provide updates on key issues affecting class action litigation, including significant court decisions.
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 October 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 12 October 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Register for the webinar here.
The topic we will address include:
- Developments after Spokeo concerning the injury-in-fact requirement for standing
- Varying judicial interpretations of “class” standing
- Defeating or limiting multistate putative class actions asserting state statutory and common law claims