Justin is a partner in the firm's Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services Litigation. His practice focuses on national and state-wide putative class actions, shareholder derivative lawsuits, consumer finance actions, and other complex commercial disputes. He also represents mortgage servicers regarding inquiries by the United States Trustee and chapter 13 trustees in bankruptcy.
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a "Pennsylvania Rising Star" (2014 - 2017)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2007, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2001, B.S., Finance, Theology minor, cum laude, McDonough School of Business
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania