Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Frankfurt office, OpernTurm Bockenheimer Landstraße 2 – 4, Frankfurt am Main 60306
- Start Date/Time:
- 28 February 2019, 8:15 AM CET
- End Date/Time:
- 28 February 2019, 10:30 AM CET
- Event Materials:
- Register for the FIG Breakfast Seminar on borrower's note loans
Borrower's note loans are a particularly important refinancing instrument and are issued by banks, insurance companies, industrial companies and the public sector.
Borrower's note loans have advantages and disadvantages, such as:
- Low transaction costs for the borrower and the relatively quick and easy provision of the loan
- Problems due to possible restructuring due to unanimity principle
Especially in the secondary market, i.e. in the case of promissory notes already placed in trading, there are manifold challenges regarding the qualification of new purchasers and the evaluation of sanction law issues. In our workshop we will discuss these and other topics.
The seminar will be held in German. Please register before 21 February 2019.