Maria is an associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group in the firm’s Munich office. Her practices focuses on advising national and international clients in complex commercial and corporate litigation cases.
In addition, Maria regularly advises on compliance-related matters, including German and EU export and import control as well as sanctions compliance.
- Munich, Germany, 2012, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 2010, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, Study of Law
- University of Madrid, Spain, Study of Law
- University of Marburg, Germany, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Munich Bar Association