Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 25 March 2021, 11:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 25 March 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
Each session will examine in-depth the implications of the rules, specific business considerations, and practical guidance on compliance and enforcement issues associated with implementation for health care providers, developers of certified health information technology, health plans, and other digital health companies.
This series will broadly be of interest to in-house legal teams, compliance officers, and c-suite executives at health care providers, health plans/payors, health care technology companies, and financial institutions investing in or lending to these entities.
Information Blocking Rule 411: Your Questions Answered
This session will answer the most pressing questions companies are facing as they work to interpret and implement the Information Blocking Rule, including:
- What does ONC’s Information Blocking Rule prohibit?
- Who is regulated?
- What information is implicated?
- How will the Information Blocking Rule change business operations with respect to sharing patient information?
- How and when will the Information Blocking Rule be enforced?