Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 September 2021, 2:00 PM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 9 September 2021, 3:00 PM BST
- Event Materials:
- The Digital Services Act and Online Safety
We are seeing a new wave of regulations from all angles which look set to radically change the landscape of liability for digital platforms and services. At the heart of these proposals is a fundamental shift towards greater responsibility for user generated content.
During this webinar, we will look at:
- General trends in platform regulation over the last two decades.
- How the EU’s Digital Services Act could redefine the lines of responsibility, and what this might mean in practice.
- The UK’s Online Safety Bill proposals and the issues and practical challenges it raises.