Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 27 October 2021, 9:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 27 October 2021, 4:45 PM EDT
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners
- The materials complement and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them day after day
- The format is a real time-saver: presented via webcast, you don't lose precious minutes traveling or looking for parking!
Catch up on the latest developments in legal and regulatory practice: Explore, debate and strategize on the hottest issues facing the shale energy practice today.
- ESG in the O&G Industry
- Caselaw & Regulatory Update
- Distressed Assets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Bankruptcy
- Overriding Royalties
- Interplay between Renewable Energy and O&G Surface Development: Self-Assessing Your Ability to Advise Clients in New Areas (Ethics)
Join Reed Smith partner, Megan Haines, for her two panels - "Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance" and "Oil & Gas Law Update."
For more information or to register visit pbi.org.