Megan is an experienced energy and environmental litigator who helps clients meet their operational needs and manage risk. She has successfully resolved oil and gas lease termination and royalty claims, gas gathering agreement disputes, contractor claims, surface access disputes, joint operating agreement disputes, and joint interest billing/accounting disputes. On the environmental front, she has successfully represented energy, manufacturing and construction companies in claims relating to alleged environmental contamination, permit appeals (first and third-party), and compliance orders. She has litigated claims in state and Federal courts and before administrative agencies and boards. Megan has extensive experience with high-profile, multi-forum fights attempting to derail or declare illegal energy development projects.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2006, J.D., cum laude, Special Editions & Research Editor, Duquesne Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh, 2003, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Pennsylvania Environment, 2022