Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 16 December 2021, 11:00 AM PT
- End Date/Time:
- 16 December 2021, 1:00 PM PT
- Event Materials:
- Association of National Advertisers - Media Leadership webinar
I. Welcome & introductions (11:00AM ET)
II. Member roundtable discussion (11:05 – 11:35AM ET)
III. TBC (11:15AM – 12:00PM ET)
IV. Mobile Advertising: Are You Losing Millions to Fraud?
In this session, the performance marketing team from Uber, as well as technical experts and its in-house and outside legal counsel at Reed Smith, will share the story of the ground-breaking Uber v. Phunware lawsuit and Uber's related litigation campaign. After Uber suspected that its ad networks had perpetrated extensive mobile advertising fraud, Uber filed suit against them. You'll learn Uber's early suspicions regarding the mobile advertising traffic they had been buying from its networks, the details of the investigation, the subsequent lawsuits, and the unbelievable evidence uncovered in the suits including the complicated technical proof and Uber's victory on its motion for sanctions. With time for Q&A, the presentation will conclude with a focus on best practices for advertisers to avoid advertising fraud, and ways to recover for prior fraud.
- Randall Haimovici, Director, Litigation, Uber
- Bennett Rosenblatt, Performance Marketing Lead, Uber
- John Bovich, Partner, Reed Smith
- Grant Simmons , VP Client Analytics, Kochava