As part of Paris Arbitration Week, global chair of Reed Smith’s international arbitration practice Peter Rosher has been invited to present at the Association Française pour le Droit de la Construction et de l'Immobilier (AFDCI) webinar on "Timebars in construction contracts: Civil Law / Common Law comparison."
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 1 April 2022, 4:30 PM France Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 1 April 2022, 6:00 PM France Daylight Time
The following speakers will be on the panel to provide their insights:
- James Bremen (Partner and Chair of Construction and Engineering Practice at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan)
- Anne-Sophie Goapper (Partner at Aliénor Avocats)
- Doug Jones (AO, Atkin Chambers, international judge of the Singapore International Commercial Court and international arbitrator)
- Anne-Véronique Schlaepfer (Partner in International Arbitration and Executive Partner of White & Case’s Geneva office)
The event will be moderated by Peter Rosher.