Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 2 November 2022, 2:00 PM GMT
- End Date/Time:
- 2 November 2022, 3:00 PM GMT
- Event Materials:
- Grappling with global supply chains: forced labor
Now more than ever, global companies need to have a practical understanding of their obligations in different jurisdictions and update their approach to exercising due diligence and supply chain management.
Join us on Wednesday, November 2, when our team from the United States, the UK, and the EU will discuss:
- Key features of the U.S. and UK approaches to forced labor and how they compare to the new EU proposal
- What’s happening in practice – what are the main challenges that companies are facing?
- Practical tips and strategies for complying with requirements
Important CLE information:
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.