The ICC Costa Rica International Chamber of Commerce and its Arbitration and RAC Commission are hosting the XIV edition of Congreso de Arbitraje Internacional (CAI) Costa Rica on February 8, 9 and 10, 2023.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Royal Intercontinental Hotel, San José Province, San José 10202
- Start Date/Time:
- 8 February 2023, 7:30 AM CT
- End Date/Time:
- 10 February 2023, 1:00 PM CT
- Event Materials:
- XIV CAI Costa Rica 2023
Rebeca Mosquera will be taking part in a panel discussion on “The theory of the case – design and strategy – the litigant’s perspective” alongside co-speakers:
- Francisco González de Cossío (González de Cossio Abogados, Mexico)
- Valeria Galíndez (Galindez Arbitration, Brazil)
- Jose F. Sánchez (Vinson & Elkins, New York)
- Roger Guevara (Alta Batalla, Costa Rica)
Other topics discussed throughout the conference will cover arbitration and commercial mediation. There will also be a workshop with case studies.