Tomorrow’s supply chains are critical. Given their increased complexity over the years, transforming and managing them will help organisations both big and small achieve their business needs.
Event Type: Seminar, Social Event
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith’s London office, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose St, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 September 2023, 11:00 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 12 September 2023, 2:00 PM BST
- Registration Link:
- London International Shipping Week
A strong supply chain, in which shipping plays a crucial role, ensures transparency and traceability, enabling companies to verify the environmental and social impacts of their cargo throughout the production and shipping processes. Join us in our London office as we host an interactive panel discussion with professionals offering their perspectives from across the supply chain, ranging from the impact of sanctions to the supply of fuel and availability of insurance.
The panel discussion will be chaired by:
- Nick Austin, Partner at Reed Smith
- Alexander Brandt, Partner at Reed Smith
- Faye Thompson, Legal Counsel at Peninsula
- Aimee Nolan, Cargo Line Underwriter at Hiscox