The new report includes short articles covering hot topics in today’s energy and commodities markets under the following titles:
- Federal and state energy regulatory roundup
- Litigation trends and risks for the oil and gas industry
- How inventory monetization is transforming the commodities industry
- Voted off the island: when in-house counsel can’t represent an individual employee
- What’s the worst that could happen? The harsh and unpredictable realities of major industrial incidents
- Trends in development and finance of renewable energy projects
- Blockchain promises efficiencies for the energy and shipping industries
The report also includes an exclusive overview of this year’s keynote address, “How geopolitics and markets are shaping the move to a decarbonized future,” by Robert J. Johnston, Managing Director, Global Energy and Natural Resources for Eurasia Group.
“The conference provides our guests with an opportunity to discuss topics of interest to them and to shape the industry thinking on these issues that are on the minds and desks of our friends and clients. That is why, for the first time, we’ve developed a series of short articles on each panel so a wider audience can benefit from the conference content,” said Reed Smith partner Craig Enochs, who serves as co-vice chair of the firm’s global Energy & Natural Resources group. Enochs organized this year’s conference along with partner Stefanie Burt and counsel Edwin Nazario.