The Young MCIA was founded to create networks among young professionals for promoting the use of and supporting innovation in arbitration. The Young MCIA aspires to:
- involve young professionals and students from India and around the world in building a robust network of individuals with an interest in international arbitration;
- maintain an online platform for networking, experience sharing and knowledge building in the field of international arbitration;
- organize skill-based training programs, seminars, workshops and social events to enable the young arbitration community to exchange views, take guidance from senior arbitration practitioners and ascertain the needs of end users;
- educate young practitioners on best practices in institutional arbitrations, provide insights into the working of an arbitral institution and demonstrate the operation of the MCIA Rules;
- encourage members to write articles and blogs on issues of importance in the field of international arbitration;
- provide frequent and regular updates on the latest developments in the field of international arbitration; and
- promote the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, in particular, institutional arbitration.
To find out more, please visit the MCIA website.