Reed Smith innovations were shortlisted in the following categories:
- Innovation in knowledge and data – Reed Smith’s Smart Resourcing team has been nominated for using industry-leading processes and artificial intelligence toolsets in the staffing of client engagements.
- Innovation in digital solutions – The firm’s Brief Creator was recognized for creating high-quality legal briefs in high-volume litigation matters.
- Changemaker of the Year – Partner David Cohen, leader of Reed Smith’s global Records and E-Discovery team, is being recognized.
- Innovation in health care and life sciences law – Reed Smith’s Gender-Affirming Care Tracker for managed care clients has been nominated.
- Innovative lawyers in the Supreme Court — Reed Smith conducted an independent pro bono investigation into the case and conviction of Oklahoma death row inmate Richard Glossip, for which it earned a nomination.
Winners of these categories and other honors will be announced at the FT’s upcoming awards event in New York on Dec. 4.