Type: Newsletters, Virginia Financial Institutions
Articles In This Issue:
- CFPB Amends Ability-to-Repay Rule to Ease Standards for Small Creditors
- Assistant Managers Fail to Break the Piggy Bank...For Now
- Federal Agencies Make Changes to Regulation Governing the Garnishment of Deposit Accounts Containing Benefit Payments
- Fourth Circuit is the First to Hold Absolute Priority Rule Applicable to Individual Chapter 11 Debtors In re Maharaj, 681 F.3d 558 (4th Cir. 2012)
- CRA and Disparate Impact Now More Muddled Than Ever
Download the .PDF to learn more!