Patricia focuses her practice on general litigation, including commercial matters, business torts and product liability defense, with a specialty in managing e-discovery issues.
- Harvard College, 1997, A.B., Government, cum laude, Dean's List; Actively involved in musical theater, sports and academic activities
- Boston College Law School, 2000, J.D.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Women in E-Discovery (WiE) – Director of Pittsburgh Chapter