Arthur is a partner in the Philadelphia office who focuses his practice on insurance recovery exclusively on behalf of corporate policyholders.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006, J.D., Dean's list, Albert H. Friedman Prize for excellence in legal research and writing
- St. Joseph's University, 2003, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa Society
- New Jersey
- The Union League of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- Named a Pennsylvania "Rising Star," 2014-2023, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers