John is an insurance recovery litigator who has represented policyholder clients in all aspects of insurance recovery litigation, including environmental, product liability, directors and officers, business interruption and property damage insurance coverage litigation. He has written articles and lectured extensively on insurance coverage issues.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
- Williams College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York State Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Insurance Coverage (2014-2020)