George is a partner in the European Litigation Group. He joined Warner Cranston in May 2000 from Nabarro Nathanson, where he was a partner from 1995 and an assistant solicitor from 1990. He was articled at Breeze and Wyles and qualified in 1983. George then moved to be an in-house solicitor for the British Coal Corporation, where he stayed until 1990, dealing principally with litigious matters including personal injury and disease claims, employment, theft and corruption. When he joined Nabarro Nathanson, George continued to act for British Coal, including working as part of the team dealing with the privatisation. He advised other clients, both domestic and international, on a variety of engineering and construction, professional negligence, and commercial disputes for both claimants and defendants. He has represented clients in the High Court and before Arbitrators, and negotiated settlements of complex actions, acting for clients in mediations and taking matters to trial or final hearing in arbitration.
- King's College London, 1991, MSc, Construction Law and Arbitration
- University of Leicester, 1979, LLB
- England and Wales
- Associated Member of the Institute of Management Services
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Accredited Mediator for the Centre for Dispute Resolution