Andrew represents debtors, creditors, statutory committees and other constituencies on all aspects of the restructuring process, including debtor-in-possession and exit financing, real estate workouts, bankruptcy and state-court litigation, and judgment enforcement. He also works with clients on general corporate matters, including contracts, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and claims trading. His extensive background in bankruptcy and complex corporate matters puts clients at ease as they work together toward clients’ goals.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1996, magna cum laude
- The George Washington University, 1992, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Board member and active referee, Rugby Referees Society of New York
- Honorable Novalyn L. Winfield, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of New Jersey, 1 January 1996 to 1 January 1997