Brian is a member of the Life Sciences and Health Industry Group whose practice focuses on product liability actions involving pharmaceutical and medical devices. Brian is experienced in all aspects of litigation and practices in both state and federal court. He has defended Fortune 500 companies in high-profile product liability litigation, including the defense of manufacturers of football helmets, motorcycle helmets, trains, and tires. Brian has been the lead attorney on dozens of key depositions and successfully argued motions in court. He has also prepared and attended several mock trial presentations, crafted expert witness examination outlines, and helped orchestrate trial strategy.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014, J.D., Cum Laude, Senior Supervising Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly; National Finalist, Evan A. Evans Moot Court Competition; Moot Court Board Member; Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing and Research
- University of California, Santa Barbara, 2011, B.A., History and Political Science, With Honors
- Young Lawyer Liaison Chair to the Trial Tactics Committee, Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers