Christian is a trial attorney in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office. His practice involves a wide range of commercial litigation matters, with a focus on defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in products liability litigation.
- Boston University School of Law, 2018, J.D., Wrote for the American Journal of Law and Medicine
- University of Central Florida, 2015, B.S.
- Defense Research Institution (DRI)
- Young Lawyers Steering Committee (2021 - present)
- DRI Diverse Rainmaker Mentoring Program (2022 - 2023)
- Young Lawyer Liaison to the Drug and Medical Device Committee (2023 term)
- Diversity Scholarship Selection Committee (2023 – present)
- Philadelphia Bar Foundation Board of Trustees (2022 – present)
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group (Fellow, 2016)
- National Judicial College/American Board Of Trial Advocates (Alumni, ABA Trial Academy Class of 2021)
- The Leadership Council On Legal Diversity (Pathfinder Class of 2022)
- Honorable Robert LeBlanc, Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
Awards & Recognition
- Chosen as a Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Fellow and Pathfinder, 2022
- Part of the Reed Smith team honored with the Allegheny County Bar Foundation’s 2022 award for pro bono work in the law firm category