Michelle is a health care litigation partner in the Life Sciences Health Industry group. Her practice involves defending managed health care companies in high-stakes litigations and arbitrations. Michelle focuses her managed care practice on provider disputes and is regularly involved in defending managed care plans against claims relating to managed care contracting, reimbursements, unfair competition and breach of contract.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2002, B.A., Political Science and Anthropology
- State Bar of California (Litigation Section)
- Defense Research Institute Member (Drug and Medical Device Committee)
- Women's Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Honorable Judith Ashmann-Gerst, State Court of Appeals - California
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013-2015)
- Immigrants' Rights - Advocate of the Year Award (Public Counsel)