Michelle is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. She has extensive experience defending medical device and pharmaceutical clients facing complex product liability and mass tort litigation. Michelle has also handled actions relating to disputes involving collaboration, co-promotion and licensing agreements among pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies.
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013-2015)
- Immigrants' Rights - Advocate of the Year Award (Public Counsel)
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2002, B.A., Political Science and Anthropology
- State Bar of California (Litigation Section)
- Defense Research Institute Member (Drug and Medical Device Committee)
- Women's Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Honorable Judith Ashmann-Gerst, State Court of Appeals - California