Michelle is a health care litigation partner in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. Her practice involves defending managed health care companies in high-stakes litigation and arbitrations. Michelle focuses her managed care practice on provider disputes and is regularly involved in defending and counseling managed care plans against claims relating to managed care contracting and disputes involving reimbursements, unfair competition, and breach of contract.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Political Science and Anthropology
- Korean American Bar Association (Southern California) – Board of Governors
- Women's Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Honorable Judith Ashmann-Gerst, State Court of Appeals - California
- Chosen as one of Los Angeles Journal’s Leaders of Influence: Minority Attorneys (2022)
- Listed as a Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers (2013–2015)
- Immigrants' Rights – Advocate of the Year Award (Public Counsel)