Claudia is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Commercial Litigation Group.
- 2014 Judge Helen C. Kinney Award for Leadership in Women in Law
- Reed Smith, LLP 2013 Diverse Scholars Award for Academic Achievement and Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Community
- Third Best Brief in the 2013 Appellate Lawyers Association National Moot Court Competition
- Ralph L. Brill Award for Best Brief in the 2012 Rovner Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2015, J.D., Magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Notes & Comments Editor, Chicago-Kent Law Review; Member, Chicago-Kent Moot Court Honor Society; CALI Awards in Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure: The Investigative Process, Criminal Procedure: The Adjudicative Process, Bankruptcy, and Remedies
- University of Illinois at Chicago, 2009, M.P.A., GPA 4.0/4.0
- Elmhurst College, 2007, B.A., Political Science, Summa cum laude