Claudia is a counsel in the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group. Claudia has substantial experience representing clients in complex commercial disputes in arbitrations as well as state and federal court in all aspects of litigation including discovery, motion practice and trial preparation.
Claudia's practice is focused on the representation of managed care organizations and pharmacy benefit managers. She has significant experience drafting dispositive motions, conducting depositions and leading complex and voluminous discovery, including overseeing and coordinating large document reviews and overall discovery strategy. As a member of the Managed Care Team, Claudia represents managed care organizations in a wide-array of matters, including breach of contract, ERISA claims, Medicaid reimbursement, and a variety of state law claims. She also represents pharmacy benefit managers in MAC pricing litigation.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2015, 法学博士, Magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Notes & Comments Editor, Chicago-Kent Law Review; Member, Chicago-Kent Moot Court Honor Society; CALI Awards in Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure: The Investigative Process, Criminal Procedure: The Adjudicative Process, Bankruptcy, and Remedies
- University of Illinois at Chicago, 2009, M.P.A., GPA 4.0/4.0
- Elmhurst College, 2007, 学士, Political Science, Summa cum laude
- 2018 Reed Smith LCLD Pathfinder
- CALI Awards for Highest Grade in Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure: The Investigative Process, Criminal Procedure: The Adjudicative Process, Bankruptcy, and Remedies
- 2014 Judge Helen C. Kinney Award for Leadership in Women in Law
- Reed Smith, LLP 2013 Diverse Scholars Award for Academic Achievement and Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Community
- Third Best Brief in the 2013 Appellate Lawyers Association National Moot Court Competition
- Ralph L. Brill Award for Best Brief in the 2012 Rovner Appellate Advocacy Competition