Walter Egbert is Counsel in Reed Smith’s IP, Tech & Data practice group.
Walter works with clients in a wide range of technologies, including the cutting-edge integration of health care and medical devices, software, electronics and telecommunications, such as medical imaging, including cardiac/tissue elastography, electromechanical wave imaging, fluorescent analyte excitation, nonlinear/quantum optics, such as metaphotonics and plasmonics, wearable technologies and sensors, robotics, implantable prostheses, data integration and processing, optical computing, and diagnostics.
- Fordham University School of Law, 1994, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1989, B.S.E., Mechanical and Aerospace Engingeering
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office